Unifine Food & Bake Ingredients is part of Dawn Foods and one of the leading European specialists developing, producing and supplying food ingredients for the Fine Pastry, Food Service, Ice Cream and Industry.
The product range embraces innovative and up-to-date concepts which include pastry mixes and fillings, cream stabilisers and mousses, fruit fillings, glazes, chocolate, flavourings, fondants, ice cream ingredients, toppings and decorations.
Our international production facilities in Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Portugal, France and the Netherlands supported by our network of sales offices throughout Europe, enable us to keep in touch with all the latest international trends, which we use to develop new product ideas.
All our employees and customers have one thing in common: We share the same passion: The passion for pastry and the passion for ice cream.
Click here to download the Unifine company brochure.
- 2011 Dawn Foods acquires Unifine Food & Bake Ingredients
- 2009 Opening of the production plant in Tecuci, Rumania
- 2007 Acquisition Caullet, France
- 2007 Acquisition Atlanta Dethmers, Netherlands
- 2006 Acquisition Mundipam, Portugal
- 2004 Company renamed as Unifine Food & Bake Ingredients
- 2003 Acquisition Lasem & Debic, Iberia
- 2001 Acquisition Döhler Flavour Production, Hungary
- 2001 Acquisition DSM Pastry Ingredients, Spain
- 2001 Acquisition Fruibel, Belgium
- 2000 Cosun acquires Döhler Food Ingredients, Germany
- 1999 Cosun decided to set up a Fine Bakery pillar, together with Sucrea (NL + F), Imarco (NL)